Thursday, January 26, 2012

Designing Destiny

Nice weather today here in Wisma Metropolitan, Jakarta, Indonesia...

It's just like another Thursday, ordinary one yet it feels different.
Today I feel free..

With a cup of hot lemon tea on my table, I feel like now having a new journey back to the past. Moment and memories are starting to play inside my head. What happen on Thursday? What so special about Thursday?

Thursday is a day after Wednesday and of course a day before Friday, The Weekend gateway. However, a Thursday is always having a special meaning because it's not the crappy Monday nor the happy Saturday but the moment between leaving weekdays and about having weekend, I called it middle moment.

Back at Uni, Thursday was my fave day. I forgot what year it was but the reason I love Thursday is I love the subject: Editing and Design with Jan Harkin. I also have a friend named Tass Barbadonis. He's nice and sweet :)

Well, I gotta go now. Need to attend the British Chamber Gathering with office colleagues tonight. Good Nite for now..

Daily lesson: Smile and laugh make you better..



Cheerios,
NS - XX

No comments: